Forum des gts Index du Forum

Forum des gts Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bootstrapping Design By Jarrod Drysdale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des gts Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whaltorb

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bootstrapping Design By Jarrod Drysdale Répondre en citant

Bootstrapping Design By Jarrod Drysdale > urlin.us/2brpz

The.code.is.included.when.you.buy.the.videosWhy.doesnt.the.book.cover.X.topic?.This.book.contains.the.minimum.design.fundamentals.that.bootstrappers.must.understand.in.order.to.launch.a.businessLearn.the.most.essential.components.of.a.great.designThis.book.contains.the.hard-won.lessons.from.my.career.so.far.(10.years)Your.assumptions.are.wrongI'm.JarrodEnter..your..email..address..and..I'll..send..it..to..youDont..make..the..same..mistakeThey.reflect.the.original.version.of.the.book,.but.not.the.edits.and.new.content.in.the.2014.second.editionAfter...that,...Ill...start...researching...the...next...projectPrescriptive...case...studies...of...how...to...handle...common...UI...challengesThe..hardest..part..of..design..and..marketing..is:..confidence..Are..you..building..the..right..thing?..Will..this..font..look..good..to..other..people?..Learn..how..to..approach..the..most..difficult..decisions..you'll..face..building..a..business..and..ways..to..avoid..the..mistakes..that..led..to..my..own..failuresThis..apology..email..drove..about..$1,200..in..salesTotal.Newsletter.Statistics:.2,415.Recipients.52.7%.Open.Rate.287.People.who.clicked.333.Total.Clicks.11.9%.CTR.(unique).(Sorry.I.dont.have.the.1-day.newsletter.stats.for.3/27/12.).4/3/12,.Guest.post.on.A.Smart.Bear:.1.Day.730.unique.visitors.27.transactions.3.7%.conversion.rate.$1,033.revenue.$1.41.revenue.per.unique.visitor.4/26/12,.Dear.Python,.Why.Are.You.So.Ugly?.blog.mention:.1.Day.1150.unique.visitors.12.transactions.1%.conversion.rate.$468.revenue.$0.40.revenue.per.unique.visitor.Say.sorryYou...can...have...my...latest...eBook...totally...freeThe...hardest...part...of...design...and...marketing...is:...confidence...Are...you...building...the...right...thing?...Will...this...font...look...good...to...other...people?...Learn...how...to...approach...the...most...difficult...decisions...you'll...face...building...a...business...and...ways...to...avoid...the...mistakes...that...led...to...my...own...failuresI.suggest.you.read.one.of.these.nextYour..post-mortem..article..probably..saved..me..months..of..my..lifeEarn.the.trust.your.business.deserves.with.a.polished,.professional.design403.Forbidden.While..many..in..my..audience..cant..afford..to..hire..a..designer..outright..to..work..on..their..bootstrapped..side..projects,..they..are..comfortable..paying..for..products..and..services..as..part..of..doing..businessNewsletter...Articles...Consulting...Products...Newsletter...Articles...Consulting...Products...free...eBook...From...the...author...of...Bootstrapping...Design...You...can...have...my...latest...eBook...totally...free$30,000.eBook.SalesIt's...a...collection...of...my...best...writing...from...the...last...few...yearsHow..will..anyone..know..your..business..is..different?..How..could..a..person..who's..never..run..a..business..manage..to..improve..yours?..I..run..my..own..business,..and..I..know..what..it..takes..to..earn..a..profit..and..build..an..audienceWould.I.have.earned.more.sales.if.I.hadnt.made.that.mistake?.Did.the.apology.completely.close.the.gap?.I.have.no.way.of.knowingI.didnt.think.I.had.anything.to.say405..Not..Allowed.They..donate..time..and..money..to..open..source..projects..and..they..enjoy..supporting..products..they..likeFree,..because..I..think..you're..awesomeHire..me..and..we'll..build..your..success..together f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des gts Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange